Dariusz Żwak, MBA
Manager, MBA, Project Leader, Warsaw
& a Happy Husband and Father of Three Children
I am a creative and executive manager with many years of experience in the field of marketing and the commercialization of ideas. Proven ability to build business units or activities across various B2B and B2C industries. I focus on defining and implementing a good, quickly understood strategy that produces valuable business propositions.
I am a team-oriented project leader, who overcomes organizational and market barriers.
Self-motivation comes from the passion to create.
Everything seems difficult before it becomes simple and clear.
Human force makes vision, dream, or desire a reality and is repeated successes in driving change continuously.
My interests range from personal development to tennis and jazz music. I am also interested in entrepreneurship for problem-solving in a cross-functional environment.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY
Sales and operational management
- I designed and successfully developed selected business areas in 6 different organizations,
- I developed subordinate areas to 14% market share,
- I rebuilt the product portfolio and sales processes with the goal of increasing the margin mass (gross profit) to 3 times within 3 years,
- I have successfully introduced over 500 new products to the markets,
- I built a startup „business unit” from 0 to 5% of market share thanks to a holistic view, teamwork and focus on user satisfaction.
RECOMMENDATIONS FROM PROFESSIONALS
Executive MBA |
INEPAN Warsaw | 2014
Maritime University | Gdynia | Navigation
Training & Workshop |
Certified Auditor of the ISO 14001 environmental standard and 50001 Energy Management standard
Over 30 from various business fields, such as leadership and organization styles, personal effectiveness, advanced negotiation techniques, category management, etc.